It’s that time again, time of planning, building up ideas for the month and trying to fulfil them. November makes us all closer to Christmas and I definitely am going to do a lot to prepare for the merry winter time. Let’s see if I manage to do all that I plan to!
- Make more videos of my YouTube channel. I promise that there is quite a lot to come, stay tuned and do subscribe.
- Finish reading at least 5 books. There are still a lot of amazing books I have on my shelf unread or partly read. What I must read or finish reading: “Mansfield Park” and “Emma” by Jane Austen, “Truth About Us” by Max Frei, “Divergent” and “Insurgent” by Veronica Roth. And, if I can, “The Windup Girl” by Paolo Bacigalupi. Something tells me that December will be Shakespeare reading time!
- Deal with all late mail. Because it’s getting scary.
- Write in this blog more often. Inspiration must flow, ideas must be shared.
- Finish drawing the two pictures I started. I still have Phantom from The Phantom of the Opera unfinished as well as a portrait of my dear cousin. Hopefully I can finish them this month!
Well, let’s see by the end of November if I manage to do all this. Share your goals with me!